Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Boy!


It was 1 year ago today that we were blessed with our sweet boy Brody. I look back at the time and wonder how it went by so fast. Why is it when you are preggers it can't go fast enough? You are just dying to meet that little ball of boundless energy that's been jumping on your bladder/kicking you in the ribs for 9 months. True, you are ready to take back possesion of your body, but I think mostly you can't wait to see who they look like and what their little personalities will bring to your family.
This one was so observant from the get go. Not much has changed! He doesn't miss a thing! He didn't even like to be rocked up on your shoulder- had to be facing out so he could check out his world. You'd think he would've been tired from all that squishing, but once he came out I remember him just watching everything for the 1st few hours after he was born. So neither of us slept, we just stared at each other trying to get to know one another while Daddy snored in the corner.
He is such a lover! Cuddles and kisses are never in short supply with Brody. He's a good eater and you'd think whatever it is he's eating is the best he's EVER tasted cause he's really vocal about it. MMMMMMMMMMM and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM some more, makes me laugh! And he thinks his big Sis is just awesome. He laughs at her all day long and she wouldn't trade him for the world(most days, I think) ;)So I guess we'll keep him. Thanks to all our friends and family who came from near and far to help celebrate Brody and Katelyn's birthdays, I'll try and get some pics from the party posted soon

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute! YOur such a cute mom! I love the picture of him and Kaetlynn in bed, priceless for sure:)

Tina Upson said...

I am dying with the rolls in the tub.....