Tami, What a great site you have created. The photos are beautiful and show the family having fun. I wish you, David, Ketelyn and Brody the very best in 2009. Stay in touch. 'Uncle Gary' in Sandy
Cute, love the pictures:) I'm sad you didnt get to stay longer at ambers thing. I havent seen you since pedicures. Whick by the way we should do again asap, I'm in need. P.S. where does Kaetlynn go to dance?
2 comments:
Tami, What a great site you have created. The photos are beautiful and show the family having fun. I wish you, David, Ketelyn and Brody the very best in 2009. Stay in touch.
'Uncle Gary' in Sandy
Cute, love the pictures:) I'm sad you didnt get to stay longer at ambers thing. I havent seen you since pedicures. Whick by the way we should do again asap, I'm in need. P.S. where does Kaetlynn go to dance?
Post a Comment