So the book signing was great. There were about a 1000 people, mostly female and not mostly teens which was both suprising and a relief. I didn't want to be the only old fart there,lol! Stephenie answered questions for about a 1/2 hour and then began the signing. Mostly she talked about The Host, which I've only begun to read. She was gracious enough to talk about the Twilight series as well and she is still editing Breaking Dawn right now, and when she's finished she is planning on finishing Midnight Sun, Edward's side of Twilight.Cannot wait to read that one!! I ran off to use the potty while waiting for my "W" group to be called up for the signing and ran into a couple of girls from my ward, Staci and Kristin. Staci brought her little man with her and Kristin is/was? preggers out to here and we were visiting for a bit, I think they had letter X or Y or something. So we were in it for the long haul when one of the volunteers working there asked Staci if she'd like to go to the front(what with baby and all) and of course she did and she drug us all along, much to the dismay of the volunteer. But the whole evening started around 6pm and we were out of there questions, signings and all by 7-7:10 at the latest. Talk about a SCORE!!! So thanks Hambone(baby Abraham) for being so darn cute and letting me get back to my kiddos in record time =)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Book signing
Posted by
Tami
at
8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! Lucky you! I'm glad you got to go...sounds like you got super lucky!
Awesome:) Good thing Staci brought her baby! Who by the way is so cute and one of the best babies ever! I'm glad you had fun:)
Oh, that is so cool! I love that you went to the signing. Any big spoilers on the Twilight series?? :)
Post a Comment